Available for lease on temporary/long-term basis (3 or more months) - a clean, fully and nicely furnished basement bedroom with (double bed); a small closet and full bathroom in a three bedroom row house in Glover Park (North Georgetown) with:
- Communal laundry facilities (washer/dryer); small intimate backyard;
- equipped communal kitchen (2nd level);
- Cable TV and of course WiFi;
- Walking distance to the famous Georgetown Mall
- Across the park from Georgetown Hospital and the University (15 minutes through the park)
- 200yds from bus stop to metro lines (to Dupont Circle--Red Line and Farragut North); buses on Wisconsin Avenue to Blue, Orange Yellow lines and downtown; walking distance to Whole Foods, Safeway, coffee shops, gym, post office, eateries on Wisconsin Avenue.
Your roommate will only be the owner (myself) and two small pets (a year-old pug and a long-haired black cat). Im a retired senior from Botswana whod seen most of the world, temping from time to time at international organizations within the metro area. Im looking for a sober someone I can share an occasional meal or tea/coffee/cocktail with. A friendly, non-smoker, trustworthy, quiet, respectful, kind, and tidy tenant, preferably couple or female.
The rent is $1,000 inclusive of all utilities with a 50% deposit of the rent at move in. If interested, send me an email with any questions and more about yourself. Space is available after this weekend.