A vintage, newly renovated, stone-house located in Ein-Karem, a picturesque village in Jerusalem.
The green landscape of Jerusalems mountains is seen from every room and from the patio and terraces. You will find a very relaxing, comfortable and inspiring home away from home.
* Two Bedrooms - the master bedroom has a queen size bed; The second bedroom has two single beds which can be made into a double bed.
* Living room with TV, DVD and CD.
* Blankets, linen, towels are provide.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* 1.5 bathrooms - the main bathroom has a bathtub.
* All rooms are fully air-conditioned and heated.
* High speed internet free access.
The apartment is located in between the city and national parks so you can make the most out of your visit.
The village will provide the unique atmosphere for your stay: romantic alleys, historical landmarkes, gourmet restaurants, and easy paths to the fascinating landscape of Jerusalems mountains.
Near the apartment (about 2 minutes walk) there are local grocery store, a bus station, a fruit and vegetables shop, some restaurants, a pub, and a famous chocolate and ice cream boutique.
The apartment is located about 15 minutes from Jerusalems main attraction such as the city center, the old city, museums and much more. Regular public transportation service is available to all these places.