Room for Rent, Harlem West
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in West Harlem. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
3D tours available right now here: https://junehomes.com/residences/new-york-city-ny/west-harlem/238-west-harlem/tour
About This Home
A brand new unit in one of the citys up and coming suburbs? Were serious. Find comfort and cozy in equal measure to the elevated living this sunny spot provides. Weve installed a dishwasher, laundry unit, plus heating and cooling because this kind of lifestyle just deserves it. Major subway station is only a Spotify song away.
About This Room
Sleep soundly in domestic bliss – its what you deserve. This room comes generously kitted with everything you need for quiet moments and personal projects; reading, studying or catching up on your favorite TV shows.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on April 22, 2021.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
June 12, 2021 - July 27, 2021: $1650/month
June 12, 2021 - Aug. 30, 2021: $1450/month
#238: West Harlem Queen Room C
RentalListing ID 4660398
Room in Apartment
4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
1 Bedroom Available
Total Sq ft: 1266
Male and Female
1375 Security Deposit
No Rental Rebate
285 Saint Nicholas Avenue,285 Saint Nicholas Avenue
Lease Term: Minimum 1 Month
Summer: Yes Holiday: No
More RoomsNew Room Search
View Similar Rooms
Rooms in Harlem West
Rooms in 10027
Rooms from this Manager
- High Speed internet
- Pets OK
- Laundry in building
- Utilities included
JASMINE R JOHNS 09/25/2019